Wednesday 6 March 2013

Review of Manuka Doctor Apinourish Restoring Night Cream

OK...here's the deal...I have a ridiculous amount of beauty products in my house at the moment. They have in fact taken over my entire office and left me feeling giddy with excitement and Chris feeling a little bit stressed at the lack of space!




Just some of the products I brought home with me!


It all started last Wednesday when I went to one of the biggest events in the beauty industry calendar...the CEW Demonstration evening.
This is a chance for people in the industry to fill a (massive) bag with beauty products, take them home, test them and then vote for their favourites for the annual CEW Beauty Awards.

I am taking this process very seriously and am testing products like crazy. I will of course share all my findings with you right here as I go and I'm going to start right now by telling you about my absolute favourite so far..........

Introducing Manuka Doctor Restoring Night Cream which has an ingredient list that dreams are made of:

- Bee Venom, Manuka Honey, Propolis Extract and Royal Jelly.

- Cocoa Butter: Helps to reduce skin dryness and improve skin elasticity whilst adding a rich and creamy texture to the formulation

- Shea Butter: Renowed for its skin soothing and replenishing properties

- Olive Oil: An oil rich in oleic acid used for the gentle treatment of skin to help keep it moist and supple

- Rosehip Seed Oil: Has been found to have excellent skin healing, regenerating and rejuvenating properties due its natural retinoic acid content, a derivative of Vitamin A

- Blackcurrant Seed Oil: Contains a balanced profile of essential fatty acids  Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 which moisturise and nourish the skin promoting a healthy appearance

- Avocado Oil: A fast penetrating oil known to be highly moisturising and nourishing.

But who cares about ingredient lists?? What we really want to know is does it work?? Well the answer is a resounding YES! I have been applying this to my face and decolletage every night for a week and I have noticed a definite improvement to the quality of my skin. I've been waking up every day with a real glow and my skin looks fresh and plump. The fine lines on my forehead have also started to diminish slightly. I have chatted to a few friends who have also been testing it and they have said the same.

You can find the Manuka range here. If you have an allergy to bee stings then best do a skin test first as this product contains actual bee venom. The best news is that it isn't too expensive. The night-cream is only £24.99! 

Let me know how you get on with this as I'm really starting to think that it is something of a miracle product.

No comments:

Post a Comment