Wednesday 18 January 2012

25% off waxing at Ministry of Waxing in February for Bonn Beauty Readers


When I was 21 I lived in Paris for a year. My boyfriend was in the UK and came to visit every month or so. I was certain that the only way to keep said boyfriend interested was by looking as fabulous as possible every time thast he visited and one of the things that I required first and foremost in order to do this was to locate someone who would keep me hair free.

One of the first things I did when I started my job at a little theatre on Rue de la Roquette (a great little road near Bastille with lots of bars and resaturants) was ask the receptionist where I could go for a good wax. She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow and then gave me a smile and recommended a woman called Natalie in the North of the city.

The next day, I trudged around Paris trying to locate my new waxer and finally stumbled upon a tiny beauty salon where I met a woman who was to become my beauty guru for my entire year abroad.

After introducing herself, Natalie ordered me to whip off my trousers and subsequently gave me a look of disgust and muttered in French. "You are very hairy". I replied that I thought that was the whole pre-waxing point!(Although my French at this point wasn't great and I doubt she understood me!) Anyway, within ten minutes my legs were hair free and wonderful, but still Natalie tutted. "You come back for brazilian" she said to me. "Your boyfriend will love it!"

Now I was only 21 and as yet had never experienced or wanted to experience the wonders of the Brazilian. I was absolutely petrified but agreed to return the next day "as a matter of urgence".

Needless to say, the rest is history. My now ex-boyfriend decided that this was something that he could definitely get used to and Natalie spent the entire year fashioning all sorts of looks (including a heart on Valentines Day!)

I REALLY HOPE MY BOSS/DAD/GRANDFATHER DON'T READ THIS BLOG!!!

Anyway, how do you fancy going all nice and hair-free for your partner/self this Valentine's Day?

Here at Bonn Beauty I've managed to get 25% off all waxing at Ministry of Waxing for you my lovely readers. You might choose to go for a simple leg/bikini wax or how about a sparkly diamond heart decoration to accessorise your Brazilian/Hollywood?

Ministry of Waxing comes highly recommended and they pride themselves on their quick and professional waxes and are apparently 70% less painful than most other salons.

All you need to do is contact one of the Ministry of Waxing salons listed at the end of this post and say "BONN BEAUTY" when you book in order to get your 25% off during the entire month of February.

Enjoy and let me know if you go for the sparkly heart! x

MINISTRY OF WAXING W: www.ministryofwaxing.com

Mayfair - 17 South Molton Street, London W1 T: 020 7409 7343 E: mayfair@ministryofwaxing.com

Covent Garden - 19a Floral street, London WC2 – T: 020 7240 7004 E: coventgarden@ministryofwaxing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment