Tuesday 24 January 2012

Some great advice from skincare guru Neena Trehan


Sometimes I get a bit muddled about exactly what I should be doing when it comes to my skincare routine.

When we were younger it was all very simple. The three steps (as advised by the likes of Clinique) were Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise and that was about it. These days it's not so easy with a bombardment of serums, face oils, exfoliators, face peels, masks and creams on the market. Not only do I get confused about the products I should be using but what order to apply them in.

Anyway, I decided to ask one of my beauty gurus, Neena Trehan, for some advice. I know I always go on about her but I absolutely swear by her products(as does Lisa Snowdon). They are totally organic, luxurious and make you absolutely glow and she has put years of work and passion into creating them.

Here's Neena's guide to the perfect skincare routine to combat signs of early ageing using her incredible products.

"Ageing is not only about wrinkles. It is also about the skin’s tone, texture and sensitivity. With this in mind I have created a range of wonderfully organic at home spa products to tackle these problems and maintain healthy glowing skin. Remember that having a regular skincare routine is only part of the process to having gorgeous skin. Sleep, exercise, diet and lifestyle are also factors that need to be looked at as they have a great effect on the condition of the skin.


Wake up the skin with my Cleanse and Glow Rebalancing £28 for 150ml.
Containing organic aloe, tea tree, lemongrass, jojoba and grapefruit this cleanser deeply purifies yet calms the skin.
Follow this with a spritz of our fabulous Splash containing Persian rose and honey suckle to brighten throughout the day.
All our face oils and serums can be used as a day moisturising treatment as well as helping specific problems such as breakouts, scarring, sensitivity and dryness. Choose from our organic Purifying Serum £58 30ml, Calming Serum £58 30ml or our hero product Bliss for your Skin Face Oil £65 30ml.
Massage these serums into skin to stimulate blood supply and oxygenate the skin.
Finish with our A Little Pot of Heaven Eye Cream containing horse chestnut for puffiness, carrot for dark shadows and rosehip seed oil for added omega fatty acids.

Before bed follow the same routine but a few times a week after cleansing use our Organic Heavenly Exfoliator £36 (formerly called Cleanse and Polish)to remove dead skin cells to assist in cellular renewal. This treatment works miracles on scarring and pigmentation as it contains rosehip seed oil, chamomile, lemongrass and 5% salicyclic acid.
Follow this treatment with one of your chosen serums or oils but spend a few extra minutes massaging in small circular movements. It is at night that your body repairs and replenishes and by massaging in our organic products you wake up with glowing radiant skin."

To check out Neena's products go to http://www.spafabulous.co.uk/spa-fabulous-products.html

4 comments:

  1. Yeah it was very wonderful. I actually implement this myself. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
    botox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is giving some greta advice pn skin care guru. Read to know more

    Eyebag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking this step. It would be interesting to know how helpful it has been for you personally. I like the idea of do follow blogs Great post, I enjoyed reading it,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your blog.You have got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete