Thursday 12 January 2012

Darphin Refreshing Cleansing Gel With Water Lily



If like me you don't have to time to do a full cleansing routine in the morning and prefer to use a face-wash in the shower then can I recommend Darphin Refreshing Cleansing Gel with Water Lily.

I have been using this since I had my Darphin facial and have found that it throughly cleanses without leaving my skin feeling dry and tight.

Here is the blurb from the Darphin Website:

Complexion is left healthy-looking
Skin is clean, refreshed, soft and supple
Neutralizes the drying effects of tap water
A crystal clear texture with a delicate, fresh fragrance that turns into light-as-air foam
Ultra gentle, non-drying, non comedogenic formula
Dermatologist tested


This would be a great option for anyone with sensitive skin and brings a little bit of luxury to your daily shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment