Thursday 19 January 2012

Lashaholic

This morning I have realised that for the first time in my life I have become addicted to something healthy in that I can't live without my daily mug of warm water with a squeeze of lemon. I think they say that if you do something 12 or so times it becomes habit. Well I've been having a cup a morning since Jan 1st and it really makes me feel good. (Especially when I'm still full from the massive steak that Chris and I ate last night!)My friend Danie, who is super slim and fit also reckons that it helps keep the weight off. (I'm yet to see proof of that!)

A very quick review this morning. I tried some really lovely fake lashes last night and was really impressed. They're called "Lashaholic" and are handmade. The thing that impressed me is that they feel very light and natural and stayed on without a problem. They are also cheaper than my usual ones at £7.99.

Take a peek at their website www.lashaholic.eu

I'll be writing up the BEST EVER skincare range next week. It is truly astonishing x

No comments:

Post a Comment