Tuesday 31 January 2012

Margaret Dabbs Medical Pedicure

Is it just me or do you sometimes forget about your feet? They're just so far away from your face and as they stay hidden for most of the year, if something's gotta give (what with time restrictions and all) it's going to be your feet....

If you agree with me then for goodness sake don't tell the podiatrist/foot expert at Margaret Dabbs. In her words "your feet carry you through your entire life and they deserve to be looked after."

Margaret Dabbs is a renowned celebrity foot expert who created the medical pedicure (fondly known as the medi-pedi) as a way of creating beautiful and more importantly really healthy feet.

This basically means that you'll leave one of her extablishments not only with stunning, sandal ready feet but with your corns/ingrowing toenails etc completely sorted!

I visited the Margaret Dabbs Foot Clinic and Nail Spa, near Marleybone and instantly loved the atmosphere. The staff were friendly and chatty,the fresh coffee was fabulous and the decor was modern and relaxing.

The first thing that struck me about the woman who did my medi-pedi was how utterly professional she was. She explained that she had been fully trained as a podiatrist but loved doing the medi-pedi because it turns a medical treatment into something luxurious.

The first thing that she noticed was that my toe-nails were slightly in-grown. Time was spent sorting this out and following this, my feet were buffed to perfection. After about 45 minutes I couldn't believe the difference. My feet were soft and my toe-nails looked healthier than ever before. In fact they looked so good that I chose to leave them natural rather than opting for polish.

Before leaving I bought some of Margaret's renowned "Intensive Treatment Foot Oil". I've been using it for a fortnight now and my feet are looking as good as they did straight after my pedicure.

The medi-pedi is not cheap at £125 but I figure that if you were going book a separate pedicure and trip to the chiropodist it may well come to more than this.

For more info on Margaret Dabb's clinics and products click here: https://www.margaretdabbs.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment