Sunday 15 May 2011

Baby Soft Skin For £2.66


I was having a chat with my friend Anna the other day. Like me she's a bride to be and is getting married in just over a month.

As any bride to be will know, as you get closer and closer to the big day you suddenly feel compelled to spend lots of money on beauty treatments. It's obviously a lovely thing to do as it relaxes you and gets you looking lovely for the Big Day, but if you follow the advice given in your average Bridal Magazine then you can end up spending hundreds on months of facials, hair treatments and God knows what else.

Anyway, Anna was telling me how she had splashed out on a very expensive exfoliator that she hadn't yet used. Apparently it promised to be a total miracle worker. Usually I would instantly ask for the name of said product and mention it on this very blog, but when it comes to exfoliating, I recommend one thing and one thing only...

Exfoliating gloves!!

they are:

1. Incredibly cheap
2. Multi-taskers! You can use them to apply your shower-gel so they provide a wash and exfoliation in one.
3. Really effective. My skin is always so soft when I use them and I have never found an exfoliator to match them.

I'm not saying that you should never invest in a good exfoliator again, but if you want something cheap, simple and effective then you'll never go wrong with a good old pair of exfolitating gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment