Tuesday 10 May 2011

Energys' Resonance


I always get a bit overwhelmed by the organic debate. Apparently many of the beauty products that we use are harmful and some can even cause cancer. (The Daily Mail Health Section has a lot to answer for!!)

Even though this freaks me out, I refuse to ditch all of my non-organic products. I mean it's not as if I'm rubbing lead-based makeup into my face like they did in the 18th century. Plenty of women have lived long and fruitful lives whilst wearing an array of supposedly dangerous products and I'm not giving up my favourite products because of a bit of scare-mongering!

However....if an organic product does come along and it works really well then that is a different matter altogether and there is something fulfilling about knowing that what you use is totally natural and chemical free.

So let me introduce you to a fabulous, natural set of products called Energys' Resonance.

They were recommended to me by the lovely Nuz Shugaa who I mentioned in yesterday's blog and to ge honest, anything that Nuz recommends must be good.

I've been using the Skin Purity Perfect Cleanser, the Ultra Regeneration Hydrating Cream and their eye cream and my skin absolutely loves them. My favourite product though is the Youthful Skin Elixir. This is a beautiful spray toner that is refreshing and calming and I will definitely be using it on my honeymoon flights.

So of you're looking for natural products that really work and are genuinely good for your skin then check out this website:

http://www.energysskincare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment