Thursday 5 May 2011

Celebrity Tip Of The Day

Radio is amazing and I love it but it rarely feels "showbiz". It is in fact very down to earth and there is nothing glamorous about getting up at 2.30am!!

I do get to meet some very glamorous people though with various celebs wandering around the building having interviews and looking fabulous. (I once bumped into Rihannah in the lift. She was tall, stunning, wore Angel Perfume and made me feel about as attractive as a slug) I've decided that whenever I can I'll ask said celebs what their favourite beauty products are and then let you know as there is something quite exciting about finding out about celeb beauty secrets.

I'll start with my lovely colleague Harriet Scott who presents Heart Breakfast. Harriet has been doing Breckie for 6 years or so, has a young son and is pregnant and yet still manages to look fresh-faced and amazing every single day!! "What is your secret?" I asked her and her answer?...."Clarins Flash Beauty Balm."

I think she is probably blessed by good genes as well but I do know that a lot of women swear by this product (including my glam friend Chloe and my good self).

So there you go...a celeb tip for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment