Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dry hands and a cream that works!

Every winter my hands go all dry and horrible. The combination of cold weather, constant temperature changes and the fact that I am very naughty and often forget to use gloves when I wash up all culminate to create hands that look far older than they really are. I have never found a moisturiser that really sorts them out and find that some of the classics dry them out even more than usual.

Anyway, the summer is usually a different story. They tend to become smooth and much more attractive. However, this summer (the summer that I am engaged, getting married and generally wanting to show them off) they've decided to play up!! They are dry, scaly and all I want to do is hide them.

I had another facial with Nuz Shugaa (the woman who is fast becoming one of my beauty gurus) this week and as I was leaving I showed her my hands and asked her if she had any much needed advice.

Nuz handed me a tube of O.P.I Avoplex High Intensity Hand and Nail Cream. Sounds expensive right? Well it's not...it retails at under a tenner and as usual she's got it right. The cream smells great, isn't oily and my hands already look and feel much much better.

I'd love to know the hand creams that you swear by! If you do give the O.P.I a go then do let me know how it goes xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Crabtree and Evelyn 60 second hand pack - a scrub and a cream. Will give OPI a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jump at to Beauty plan, Looking in favor of the faultless cosmetic outcome together with a cellulite cream, stretch be a sign of cream therapy, a open neck cream, or else a lip plumper If so, you possess appear to the suitably place Discover, compare, and get a variety of highly regarded and clinically proven cellulite creams, stretch be a sign of creams, open neck creams, and lip plumpers Cellulite,If you are looking in favor of how to acquire exonerate of cellulite and you don’t aim to pay out a assortment of money on wraps or else liposuction after that you command get hold of to using a cellulite cream possibly will toil most excellent in favor of you

    ReplyDelete