Monday 2 May 2011

Tuesday Recommendation


I'm always a bit dubious when beauty products make big claims. I mean there are some great things out there but I can categorically say that none have changed my life/turned me into a supermodel/ given me the skin of a new born baby.

However, from time to time I do discover a product that is bloody good and one of these is Clinique's latest offering. It's called 'Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief' and claims to be a drink for your skin that provides 24 hours worth of hydration.

I'm not sure that I'd describe it as a drink for my skin but it does feel amazing when you apply it and my skin definitely feels fresh and more supple since I've been using it. Also,if you're looking to adapt your moisturiser for the summer months then I think that this is a great option. It's very cooling and would relieve tight skin after a day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment