Sunday 22 May 2011

Hen do antics


I have just had my hen-weekend and boy was it good.

Saturday was jam packed with the perfect combination of dancing, drinking, tears (of happiness) and a plastic inflatable penis. I also had a real treat and went to the fabulous Cucumba spa on Poland Street in London.

The thing that makes Cucumba great is that it was created to provide a relaxing and social environment and is a great place to go with a close group of girl-friends. It is informal, the prices are great and the lay-out means that you can all sit together, gossip, have a glass of wine and have a good quality treatment.

After a couple of glasses of champagne I opted to have my nails painted bright yellow (not a good choice if you have pale hands and feet and guranteed to make you feel sick when you have a hangover). My friend Pip went far classier and her pale pink nails looked bang on trend and were beautifully shaped.

My Mum and sister swear that the half hour massage was one of the best they've ever had and Sally looked hot-to- trot after her make-up session.

Here's the website. Definitely a great option for a hen-do/girly celebration!!

http://www.cucumba.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment