Tuesday 17 May 2011

Dry nails in 2 minutes


After a VERY long working day yesterday I am feeling a bit bleary eyed but I had to share this with you because I think I've found a miracle product!!

I hate painting my nails. I have no patience and find it impossible to sit around doing nothing while they dry. My nails always smudge and there's no way I can afford to splash out on weekly manicures that always chip and smudge anyway.

What's the answer I hear you asking...

SECHE VITE!! Seriously, this stuff dries your nails in about two minutes. I was recommended it by a lovely manicurist in TOPSHOP Oxford Street (She was doing a leapord print design on my nails at the time, but that's another story!)

Anyway, shove it over your polish and then get on with your day. Brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment