Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Beauty and Fashion Tips

Some people like to spend Christmas Day all cosy in their onesis but I always go the other way and dress up in my finest. I love to look glam at Christmas as it gives the day a real sense of occasion and is also a great opportunity to try out the new makeup that I inevitably get in my stocking.

I've just been checking out Pixiwoo's latest  video on Christmas Date Makeup and I think that Sam looks absolutely stunning!  I think that I might try this out on Christmas Day. (My husband will love it!!)




In the run up to Tuesday I'm also going to be trying to sort my skin out. All the drinking, eating and lack of sleep over the party season has left it looking a bit dull and gross.

A fantastic product for giving your skin a boost and some much-needed radiance is Elemis' Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask. I love this product as it is a bit of a multi-tasker. Not only can you apply it as a mask but you can also use it as a flash beauty balm to make your skin look all dewy and fabulous on special occasions.



This stuff is miraculous and retails for £22

As Christmas is all about luxury, I will be smothering myself with my favourite ever body-oil. Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra Moisture Body-Oil is one of my favourite products of all time. The fragrance is the closest thing to real roses that I have ever smelt and it makes my skin feel incredibly soft. I find that it is best applied when your skin is still a little damp after your bath/shower.


Pure luxury and only £34!



If like me you like getting glammed up on Christmas Day, here are some outfit ideas for you:
















Or how about going retro with a fabulous 50's dress. This is what I wore last Christmas:





If you really want to go for it, how about something along these lines?? ;)



Courtesy of Angels xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love to look glam at Christmas as it gives the day a real sense of occasion and is also a great opportunity to try out the new makeup that I inevitably get in my stocking.
    Date fashion tips

    ReplyDelete