Tuesday 18 December 2012

Neals Yard, Covent Garden

Fancy coming Christmas shopping in Covent Garden with me?


We're going down Neal Street and then heading to one of my favourite hidden treasures in the area- Neal's Yard.



If you're looking for some stocking fillers then make sure that your first stop is Urban Outfitters. I mean who doesn't need a "Powertache" in their lives!!
If you're feeling kind, stop off and chat to a "Chugger". I personally pretend to be on my phone when I see them as they drive me crazy!


Next stop is Food For Thought which you'll find at 31 Neal Street. My family have been coming here for years and it's one of my favourite lunch destinations in London. All the food is vegetarian and homemade. My favourite is their "scrunch" which is a fruity/flapjacky/creamy dessert and is delicious. 


As you approach Neals Yard, have a peek at the decorations in the traditional shopping arcade over the road.


As you turn into Neal's Yard have a look at the inspiring messages on the public blackboards
Nous sommes ici!! I'm getting a proper camera soon but I hope that my humble Iphone piccies still manage to show you how colourful and lovely this place is



I love Neal's Yard for being quirky and so different to the rest of Covent Garden!




After all that walking I feel like having a back rub! This place do them for £10 and they're brilliant!


If I need a cheap and brilliant manicure I always pop to Hair By Fairy. You'll find the beauty salon on the first floor and a good manicure is £12


Next stop is the original Neal's Yard Remedies for stunning organic beauty products. I always pick up a tube of Melissa Hand Cream and love their Seaweed and Arnica Foaming Bath  which is particularly good for acheing muscles. Oh and another absolute favourite is their Orange and Geranium Shower Gel which smells sublime.


They also do fantastic last minute Christmas gifts


Before we go, let's visit one of the many cafes and restaurants in the yard for a warming hot chocolate.


Thanks for being a great shopping partner! We should do this more often ;)

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice blog thanks a lot keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I'm really glad you're enjoying it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very significant article for us, I think the representation of this article is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site.

    ReplyDelete