Tuesday 11 December 2012

Gorgeous clothes in Zara

Chris sat me down a fortnight ago and announced that we need to start saving money. These are the words that I have dreaded (I was expecting them) but I know he's right, namely because my shifts on Heart have decreased and he's started a new business. Here's how things have changed so far:


 - I'm no longer allowed to indulge in my Waitrose habit. We now do a weekly Asda online shop. I can't believe how much money we're saving by doing this. My favourite pesto chicken stew with parmesan dumpling recipe costs around £40 from Waitrose whereby that is pretty much how much a weekly shop from Asda costs. (Including the stew ingredients!)

 - Designer handbags are a thing of the past. Every time I walk past Mulberry on Bond Street I take a deep breath, squint my eyes and trot past without a sideways glance.

 - Virgin has gone. We can no longer rewind and pause our tv. On the up side, Chris can no longer watch Ice-Truckers and Pawn Stars.

 - I'm trying to make a few Christmas Presents. I have learnt that I am definitely not a jam-making kind of gal and my chocolate truffles are quite simply awful.


  Anyway, when a girl wants to save money but look designer, I think that one of the best high street destinations has to be Zara. I took a peek the other day and couldn't believe how expensive and classy everything looked. Here are a few of my Zara highlights.




My friend Chloe has this blazer and she gets SO many great comments about it. I love the shape of the shoulders.




Beauty journalist Alice-Hart Davis wore this to an event the other day and I thought it looked very Chanel!!




Such a cute outfit! Love the slogan on the T-Shirt (Le Fric C'est Chic)


These boots are fab and a total bargain!




I have bought a great dress for a Christmas party that I'm going to tonight. It looks so expensive but it only £39.99!!

Check it out here  xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schönes Design, was man immer wieder bei Zara beobachten kann.

    ReplyDelete