Thursday 6 December 2012

Flowers By Kirsty

One of my best friends Kirsty recently left a long and illustrious career in radio to indulge in another passion of hers and boy is she good at it.

Kirsty trained as a florist when she was younger and has started the most beautiful company called Flowers By Kirsty.

What I think makes Kirsty stand out from so many florists is her eye for colour and creative flair. She just has this knack of putting together the most extraordinary combinations of flowers and making them work.

I recently accompanied Kirsty to the New Covent Garden Flower Market in Vauxhall. She helped me choose flowers for my Mum's birthday and then made them into the most gorgeous bouquet.

If I was a slightly better behaved blogger I would have taken numerous pictures of the flower market  and bouquet making process with a high quality camera, but being naughty I got over-excited and only remembered to take a few snaps.







Christmas goodies at the flower market




So many beautiful flowers and such vibrant colours



Kirsty working her magic


The finished product


gorgeous!!



A very happy Birthday Mummy!!

Kirsty does weddings, baby showers, all types of events and her most recent project is a bright pink Christmas display for Tana Ramsay's beauty salon. 

Check out more of here work HERE and on her FACEBOOK PAGE




No comments:

Post a Comment