Saturday 15 December 2012

Wedding Cake Inspiration

A very quick one, but I had to share this with you.

I spent today at the most beautiful wedding in Brighton. My gorgeous friends Di and Cathy got married and everything about the day just worked. It was filled with love and warmth and took place in a cosy and rustic barn which was adorned with fairy lights and a huge Christmas tree.

Anyway, I had to show you this picture of their cake(s).


I love the idea of having four different cakes with something to suit every taste.

Unfortunately Chris and I had to leave before it was cake time as I had to go to work, but I will just sit here and salivate over the picture!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful piece of information Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete