Friday 18 January 2013

The Best Of The Week


Here's this week's summary of the things that I've spotted/bought/loved over the past seven days.



Black wool jumper with jewelled cuffs - H&M Trend
£34.99


I spotted this jumper in H&M Regents Street the other day. It's part of their trend range, which means that it is slightly more expensive than their usual stuff but the quality is better and the range is indeed bang on trend.

The jumper itself is just gorgeous. It's made of pure wool and looks great with just about everything. I can see it working with leggings and jeans and I wore it this week with a leather mini-skirt, black tights and ankle boots. I love the jewelled cuffs which give it a bit of sparkle.

I haven't been able to locate this online as the trend range is limited, but definitely look out for it next time you're in H&M.



£85 - ASOS


I know that £85 is a hell of a lot to pay for a pair of wellies, but Hunters are such good quality and if they're good enough for the Queen, they're definitely good enough for me. I love electric blue and these will definitely do the job in the current "snow-mageddon" that we're experiencing in the UK.




£68 for 50ml



I'm totally obsessed with this fragrance at the moment. It's just so sexy and every time I wear it people comment. This is a perfume for women who like their fragrance to make a statement. It's strong but not overpowering and I think it's set to become a classic.







I first spotted Sandra's work at Souvenir in Highgate and am now obsessed. Her work is quirky, mystical and I love her depictions of animals. Sandra's illustrations have a fairytale/folklore quality to them and are just stunning. She also does commissions!




£35 - River Island



This is so retro and kind of ridiculous but I think it's great. It brings a bit of colour and fun to this cold weather and looks great with skinny jeans!




£39.99 TK MAXX (RRP £130)



This scarf is pure silk and so classy. The TK MAXX website is fantastic for finding bargains like this. I'll be wearing it with a white t-shirt and jeans.




£21


                      
This stuff is AMAZING at removing really stubborn eye makeup. The makeup artist at the BAFTA mock-up day used it on me and it got rid of my (lashings of) mascara in moments. It felt lovely and gentle too.


No comments:

Post a Comment