Sunday 20 January 2013

A Snowy Afternoon in London

I LOVE snow, especially when it's just fallen and is pure white and untouched.

Yesterday afternoon was spent frolicking with three of my favourite people (My husband and our friends Leif and Nayanah) in Highgate Wood which is one of my favourite places in London. The wood looked magical in the snow and we were in our element. Chris in particular got very over-excited as you'll see....


I got Chris with these a few seconds later




Look at those icicles







Where is everyone?



I LOVE this place!



WEEEEEEEEEEE!



An excited husband running around in the snow










Nayanah and her mini snowman



Possibly the cutest snowman ever





 We met a gorgeous Lurcher called Roxy. Dogs love the snow!


"play with me....pleeeeeassssse!"



A moment of snowy reflection




Such a big kid :)


Cold and happy!




After all that snow it was time to sit by the fire at a gorgeous pub...


......with yummy food.....


.....and a warming glass of Winter Pimms!



Thanks for sharing my snow day with me xx


No comments:

Post a Comment