Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year New Hair

I got a call a few days ago confirming that I'm going to be doing another debate on ITV1's This Morning tomorrow.

My first thought was sheer panic.

Here's why:

- My hair looked awful..all heavy and overgrown and not at all TV-worthy

- I have eaten myself silly over Christmas and telly puts on the pounds

- I am Casper the Friendly Ghost pale at the moment and the thought of arriving at the ITV studios with no makeup on was giving me the jitters.

Anyway, trying to get a hair appointment on 2nd January is, it would appear, nigh-on impossible.

After calling my regular salon I was told that no stylists were in today. I then tried at least five others only to be told the same story.

My last try was one of my favourite salons. It's expensive so I was trying to resist but in the end I had no choice. (Or so I'll tell my husband!)

Thank goodness Daniel Galvin Junior had one of their senior stylists in. I rushed over to Knightsbridge and breathed a sigh of relief as Isabelle worked her magic.

What do you think?



Before (shaggy, wet monster alert!)



After (feeling human again!)

As far as my face goes, I must admit that I have reached for the fake-tan.

Weight wise, there's nothing I can do!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

    ReplyDelete