Friday 25 January 2013

Best of The Week

Here are some of the things that have caught my eye over the past week....Enjoy xx



£25.00


This dress is ultra-flattering and the neckline is really sexy. I wore it to interview Rafe Spall and Rose Byrne on Thursday at the "I Give It A Year" press junket. (It's a great film). The dress looks great combined with a statement necklace and black tights with ankle boots.




£59.99


I've been desperate for some ASH trainers in this style for ages, but these ones are just as gorgeous and about a third of the price. I like the gold studs in particular!



£18


I love this lipstick. It contains Shea butter so is really moisturising and also comes in a plethora of beautiful shades. My favourite is Rose Petal.



£10



Dainty, pretty, bang on trend and only a tenner. What's not to love? Orelia do loads of dainty necklaces and they look great layered!





£30



Leif and Nayanah bought this for me and Chris as a new bathroom gift. It is amazing and smells of pure wild roses. This will only be coming out on very special occasions!




And Finally.....

Rafe Spall

 My man of the week


I asked him a very embarrassing question in an interview this week and he answered it beautifully. If you want to see him in all his glory (and I mean ALL) then make sure that you see I Give It A Year. (Coming to cinemas soon).



No comments:

Post a Comment