Tuesday 15 January 2013

Souvenir, Highgate

Our best friends moved to Highgate recently and I adore it. It's a little village in the midst of the London sprawl and is perfect for coffee dates, cute restaurants and quirky, one-off boutiques.

One of my favourite shops in Highgate is called Souvenir. I was first drawn in by the cute foxes in the window and once inside, totally fell for the beautiful prints and quirky odds and ends.
















 I LOVE the "Pooch in Pucci" print above




How cute are the foxes?? I'd like one on my sofa!








I love the print with the Polar bear and baby bear looking out on the galaxy. I'm trying to persuade my husband to let me frame and hang it in the new bathroom!





Next time you're in Highgate then make sure that you check this little shop out. It's independent, beautiful and filled to the brim with irresistible treats for you and your home.






249 Archway Road, Highgate, London N6 5BS






No comments:

Post a Comment