Thursday 3 January 2013

This Morning and a Big Juicy Burger

I love nothing more than a good debate and was really excited to be asked back on ITV 1's This Morning yesterday to discuss whether it's possible for men and women to ever just be friends. After doing Early Breakfast on Heart I had an hour to eat some toast and have a shower before my car arrived to take me to the ITV studios.


You get all your hair and makeup done when you arrive so I had to turn up make-up free. EEEEK!


What made matters worse were the crowds of paparazzi waiting at the entrance. As I got out of the car they all started snapping me, obviously thinking that I was someone important. I giggled and told them that I most definitely wasn't the girl they were looking for!!

 

After having a cuppa in the Green Room I was ushered into hair and makeup to be turned into a human again!


As you can imagine, I was intrigued by the hundreds of beauty products scattered around. One of the products used on me was Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer which I'm going to buy today as it was fantastic!! It totally got rid of my bags and also smoothes out wrinkles in the eye area.



With my makeup done it was hair time!



Here's the finished product!! What do you think? The dress is from Reiss and was £94 in the sale.



I haven't got a clip from yesterday's debate yet, but here's one from the last one I did. The topic was "Should women sunbathe topless?"...I was of course pro!!


After finishing the debate and giving Eamonne Holmes a big hug (he is honestly one of the kindest and most lovely people in showbiz), I met up with my gorgeous husband for lunch at The Diner in Shoreditch







Chris went for the guacamole and cheese burger and loved it!


I had the Hawain with bacon, pineapple and cheese and it was just unbelievably delicous. It might just be my second best burger of all time. (The first was in a diner in New York)


YUM!!!!!

Where did you eat your best burger ever?? I fear I've re-discovered an old addiction at a time when I should be dieting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment