Thursday 17 January 2013

My Week In Pictures

It's been a funny old week, a real mixture of glamour and the total opposite.

On the glamour front, I spent Thursday morning at the BAFTA mock-up. This basically meant spending the most AMAZING morning in the Royal Suite at the Savoy Hotel and experiencing exactly what the celebrities will do on BAFTA day.

I will being doing a post all about this, but here's a little taster. It's a picture of me and Charles Worthington. He'd just created my 60's style BAFA 'do'. I like to call it my Olympic Torch look :)




After being treated like an A Lister it was back to reality with a bump. For my non-English readers, here's a peek at the London Underground during rush hour:


If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that one of my big weaknesses is chocolate. Well,the stress of rush hour on the tube can definitely be alleviated by one of these eccentric chocolate bars. The popping candy, jelly beans and smarties work surprisingly well together. So naughty but SO nice.


One of the highlights of the week has been re-discovering one of my favourite films of all time. Space Camp is a must watch if you fancy being transported back to the 80's (and space). I used to watch this film literally every day as a kid. It got totally panned by the critics at the time but I love it!





 And finally....here's a bathroom update for you. It's progressing slowly, noisily, dustily (is that a word?)  but surely!



No comments:

Post a Comment