Saturday 5 January 2013

My Top Products of The Week

I thought I would add a new feature to this blog. (I hope you like it)

After getting fab feedback from my Best of The Sales post, I've decided to do a summary of my most exciting beauty and fashion discoveries each week.......



Lancome Hypnose Drama


Where oh where has this been all my life?? I bought this mascara on Wednesday and I can honestly say that I have finally (after years of trying) found one that I might just stick with. It gives big, volumised lashes, effortlessly and doesn't cause panda eyes! There's a special offer on at the moment. Check out this link.




Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer


This was the concealer that they used on me when I appeared on This Morning on Thursday. It is BRILLIANT!! Totally covers your bags and also blends out fine lines. It costs £17 and here's the link.




French Connection Sparkly Bulldog Top


Bulldog T Sparkle Top
two lip rose by JenSwack 

I spotted this on Friday and fell totally in love. This picture doesn't really do it justice...the Bulldog is made of sequins and is just gorgeous. You can get this on ASOS for £37.




Topshop Multi Boucle Shift Dress



I bought this cute little number last weekend as I thought that it looked very Chanel!! It costs £65 and you can get it here




I'd love to know all about the things that you're loving at the moment. All comments really welcome xx

No comments:

Post a Comment