Friday 11 January 2013

Topshop, Alexa Chung and A Great Beauty Balm!

I love doing this post at the end of the week. It's a look back at the things that I have spotted/loved/bought/trialled. Enjoy!!








I used to swear by Leigh Jeans from Topshop but for some reason they slightly changed the fit and length and now they are awful on me. I tried a pair of Baxters on for the first time this week and the fit was great. The denim was also thicker so they felt a bit more sturdy and definitely look more expensive than they are.








I had a meeting with a very glamorous agent this week and she had the most AMAZING lashes I have seen in a long time. Before we got down to business I had to ask her what mascara she used. She very proudly said that it was the Bourjois one above. She has spent years spending loads on expensive mascaras but has decided that this is the best on the market. It's such a bargain and having read loads of other reviews and just bought some for myself I would definitely recommend it for big, dramatic lashes.









If, like me, you're a massive fan of Ren Rose Otto Shower Gel then please trust me when I say that this one is literally identical and is about a third of the price. It smells of pure, fresh roses and is just totally delicious.







Bobbi Brown have just launched their newest range called Brighten, Sparkle and Glow. It's all about having amazing, healthy and sparkly looking skin for the New Year. I particularly love the Extre Soothing Balm which is an amazing multi-tasker and can be used on lips, cuticles, dry hands and patted over makeup to give a dewy look. I think that it's set to be a cult product and could be the new Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It certainly smells and feels nicer!!




Ash Prune Suede Bowie Wedge Trainers- £118 (30% off at mywardrobe.com)




I want these SO much!! They are sexy and comfy and so versatile. My friend Nayanah has a pair in black and they look just as good with jeans as they do with a skirt or cute dress. As for me, I'm obsessed with maroon at the moment........










My friends have just bought this wallpaper for their hallway and it is incredible!! Barnaby Gates are expensive but the quality and beautiful designs are well worth the cost.



I'd love to know about your big discoveries of the week xx



4 comments:

  1. I can also verify the (tackily named!) volume clubbing mascara-it's great! And I'm going to try the body wash as I love rose anything. I miss body shops tea rose scent! I am off to buy an alexa style roll neck....Isabel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that body shop scent!! How are you? xx

      Delete
  2. I am very happy to be able to find this excellent article! After reading your article, I feel learned a lot of things, and we hope to see your next article, look forward to your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it quiet interesting ,Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

    ReplyDelete